The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your over-all well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Associations & Institutes
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Depression Screening
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- National Center for PTSD
- Give an Hour— for veterans and their families
- National Center for PTSD Real Warriors (U.S. Department of Defense)— for veterans and their families
- The Gift From Within
- Sidran Institute
Addiction and Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Childhelp USA®
- Questions and Answers about Memories of Childhood Abuse
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Website
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.
Children and Parenting
- https://childmind.org The Child Mind Institute is an independent, national nonprofit with resources for children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders.
- https://www.understood.org Understood offers state-of-the-art technology, personalized resources, free daily access to experts, a secure online community and practical tips. Resources include parenting, coping skills, school advocacy and other opportunities to help children with ADHD and other learning disorders.
- https://www.spdstar.org STAR Institute offer comprehensive information, research, advocacy and treatment to improve the quality of life for children, adolescents and adults with SPD, and their families.
- https://www.parentsupportarizona.com Birth for Five Helpline: Call 877-705-KIDS (5437) for Free Child Development Support
- https://developingchild.harvard.edu The science of early childhood mental health.
- https://tsaz.org Transpectrum Arizona: Resources for Gender Fluid, Non-binary and Transgender children and teens.
Resources for Stressful Times: Covid-19