I will listen to your concerns, give feedback and help you explore options. In some cases this may be reassurance that your child is on target, going through a phase, or you may want parent coaching to help you make changes.
- You have questions about whether your child’s behavior is developmentally appropriate or may benefit from treatment.
- You have question about your child’s school adjustment, academic progress or homework struggles.
- You have experienced a traumatic event, loss or other stressor in the family and need help making a plan for moving forward in a way that best supports your child.
- You have questions about how to talk to the kids about major transitions such as adoption, separation, divorce, deployment,loss or absence of a family member.
- You have questions about how to help your child socially.
- You wonder if your relationship with your child is suffering because of your own reactivity but you are embarrassed to ask for help.
- Your have questions or need support for your gender variant or transgender child.
“When the gusty winds blow and shake our lives, if we know that there are people who care about us,we may bend with the wind – but we won’t break.”
– Fred Rogers –